Everybody at Once (EA1) is a small, growing, fun, bootstrapped company founded in 2013, renowned for strategic audience development and social strategy with the most interesting brands in media and entertainment.
We are currently a team of 7 full-time staff (plus a handful of collaborators) based in the Lower East Side who are all passionate about fan communities, animated gifs, and poptarts.
We are seeking 4 hard working, excited, and efficient interns to join our team in New York beginning in January 2015 for 3-6 months, dependent upon availability. Must be available minimum 2 days per week from 10:00a-6:00p, with the possibility of some additional hours both in the office and/or remotely.
These are the tasks:
1. Assemble posts for Twitter/Tumblr/Facebook/Instagram/SnapChat/Vine, & other emerging social platforms.
2. Add outside content to Tumblr queue.
3. Actively search for fan community content.
4. Assist with social campaigns such as giveaways, clearances for fan content and events.
5. Create images and gifs.
6. Research and share observations for other fan communities.
7. Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
These are the requirements:
1. Active participant in social media.
2. Knowledgable about fan communities.
3. Actually a fan of things.
4. Excellent at internet research and search.
5. Strong organizational skills.
6. Experience with outreach.
7. Fluent in Adobe CS and Final Cut is a plus.
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To be considered for this position, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Internship 2015” in the Subject Line.
Be sure to include a cover letter outlining why you are a great fit for this position. Please include relevant experience and skillsets, and what your favorite t.v. show is, and why. Also send links to any/all social handles you use regularly.